December 30, 2016
What are goals are you setting for 2017? If they are to look great and feel better, we have a fantastic idea. Instead of setting a New Year’s resolution you won’t keep anyway, consider transforming your smile with a visit to the cosmetic dentist in Circle Pines instead. People who set tangible goals are far more likely to meet with success — and what could be more achievable than visiting your favorite dentist?
For Success in 2017, Start With Your Smile
People with confident, beautiful smiles feel better, are less stressed, and may be perceived as being more successful, too. But if you are dealing with dental flaws or a smile that just doesn’t look as great as it once did, you probably don’t feel like you have much reason to grin. Dr. Stentz or Dr. Shaffer can help.
We are pleased to offer our patients a range of popular aesthetic services, from dental veneers to professional teeth whitening. Most cosmetic treatments are completed in one to two visits to our office, and the results can last for decades with proper maintenance. Which one could your smile benefit from most?
- Invisalign, clear braces for adults, straightens teeth without the need for bulky, potentially embarrassing metal brackets and wires. The average treatment lasts just one year, and removable trays allow you to continue eating and cleaning like you are used to.
- Professional teeth whitening in Circle Pines delivers the most stunning results. We offer both in-office and customized at-home treatments for your convenience.
- Tooth colored fillings repair decay without taking away from the appearance of your smile. The same composite material can correct minor cosmetic imperfections, too.
- Porcelain veneers are thin, tooth-shaped coverings that remake the appearance of even the most cosmetically flawed front teeth.
- All-porcelain restorations restore form and function to weak, worn, decayed, or otherwise damaged front teeth.
- Gum contouring restores a more pleasing appearance to your gum tissue. It is the most helpful treatment for people dealing with “gummy” smiles.
Most adults over the age of 18 are good candidates for cosmetic dentistry. Teens can benefit from Invisalign, teeth whitening, all-porcelain restorations, and gum contouring as needed. Patients of all ages should be in solid oral and general health before undergoing any elective procedure.
Visit the Cosmetic Dentist Circle Pines Trusts
People in our area know they can count on the expert team at Circle Pines Dental for their smile needs. Dr. Stentz and Dr. Shaffer have extensive education and experience in the field of cosmetic dentistry — and they are truly passionate about revealing smiles that are as beautiful as they are healthy!
Want to make good on your resolution in 2017? Start right now by scheduling an appointment at Circle Pines Dental! We can’t wait to discuss what’s possible with your smile transformation. Contact us to book a visit in January!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.